Thursday, December 9, 2010

Website Project Results


Click here to see my group's final website!

The website is an "Art Guide to Atlanta" aimed at Georgia Tech students. I worked on the "Theatre" and "Museums" pages. We presented our website in class this morning. I was much less nervous during this presentation than for the presentation for my visual essay, but I feel like I was less prepared for the website presentation, and I did not write out my speech and have exactly what I was going to say ready for the presentation like I did for the visual essay presentation.

A lot of work went into this website. A lot of group meetings, a lot of nights leaving the library at midnight. However, overall, this was a very fun project to work on, and the group I was working with was a great group. I am very proud of how our website turned out. I think it was significantly more rewarding to design and code it ourselves using Expression Web, rather than using a template. 

No comments:

Post a Comment