Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Dreamweaver


My english class had a lecture about how to use Adobe Dreamweaver to create websites for our last project- to create a website that is an "Art Guide".  I am a Computer Science (CS) major, and I love learning to work with more software and computer applications. I had to make a website for my first CS class, and the assignment was to code it ourselves, which was very frustrating. I like how easy it is to use Dreamweaver. The features are easy to understand and use, even for people who don't know as much about computers and software. I will definitely enjoy using Dreamweaver to create a website, because I think it will look much more professional using Dreamweaver than hard coding a website, because it gives me the ability to do more on the website. There are some things that I could spend hours figuring out and coding myself, or I could just spend a few minutes making them in Dreamweaver. However, I also like learning HTML myself, and not having to rely on a program to code the website for me.

Picture Source: http://4sharedserialkeys.blogspot.com/p/serial-keys.html

No comments:

Post a Comment