Sunday, September 5, 2010

Art All Around Us

You can find art all around you. I like to think about the earth as one big work of art. For example, I am an amateur photographer. I carry a camera at all times just to make sure I never miss a single photo. Some of my favorite photographs are landscapes. Landscapes that most people consider to be the most beautiful are of things that you don't see everyday such as the Grand Canyon, but there are so many other landscapes that make gorgeous pictures that we all see every day. I may walk past a tree and take a picture of it. There may not necessarily be anything extraordinary about the tree. Anything you see, even something as ordinary as a tree can be seen as a artwork depending on your perspective. When I ride in a car on long trips to the beach, I like to watch the scenery outside of the car window. I pretend that I am looking at everything through the lens of my camera, and I marvel at the possible photographs that I pass along the way.

Just for fun, here is one of my photographs:
 This flower was on a tree in my backyard- something I saw everyday. Even so, I think that it makes for a beautiful photograph.

Photograph (c) 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment