Tuesday, August 31, 2010

High Museum

I visited the High Museum on Saturday. The museum was filled with captivating exhibits, but my favorite was the Dali exhibition. I love how the exhibit not only showcased his art and the history of his life, but it also showcased his witty personality. The first thing I saw when I walked into the exhibit was a wall with a line of different pictures of Dali (acting silly) and a series of answers he gave to questions in an interview. His responses the questions were funny and clever, especially once they were combined with the string of silly pictures. I thought that the exhibit was very refreshing because it did not just show paintings on a wall with explanations next to them. Instead, I found that the Dali exhibit was very engaging.
A Picture of the High Museum. Source: Here.


The promotion image for the Dali exhibition. Source: Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment