Saturday, October 30, 2010

My Visual Essay

These are my pictures from my visual essay. The theme of my essay is the different kinds of public art, definitions of public art, or what can be considered public art. I put images together that show the same "category" of public art, and I ordered the categories, starting with the categories that are obvious as public art, and I ended with the categories that a lot of people would not generally think of when they think about public art. The images here are ordered in the same order as in my essay.





1 comment:

  1. Those are some great pictures and your presentation was really good. I really like the last picture of the stone path because it really brings out the feel of nature, and the beauty it holds to be seen as public art.

    -Adriel Hsu

    http://dime-rhymes.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete